Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boston Bruce & The Garage of Doom

Against common sense and doctor's orders I just spent the morning in the garage digging through my vinyl. Now I've never painted myself in a corner tho' I have seen others do it. I was so focused on the task at hand I managed to literally box myself in!

Suddenly I was surrounded by thick walls of vinyl. I low on water & out of food. If I had any hope of doing another radio show anytime soon, I had to act. Grabbing a stack of priceless rare wax I made my move.

I squooze thru a crack between the boxes triggering an avalanche of one-by-fours. I hurdled my work table. Just as I reached for the doorknob, a giant lawn umbrella whizzed toward me javelin-like. Fortunately, it only scored a glancing blow. I was home free.

Harrison Ford has nothing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment