Sunday, April 12, 2009

CDs As Far As The Eye Can See

I'm beat. But building Houndtooth Radio is the most fun I've had in years.

Kurt picked up our new hard drive Friday nite. In between shifts at KROQ & a few hours off to attempt to have a personal life, he's been doing production, downloading what I've been uploading, programming Houndstooth & explaining to me how this whole silly thing works. I've been putting together my first radio show in 13 years, learning Peak software, getting comfortable w/the studio (where I nearly destroyed the console when CD player 1 died), uploading like crazy and brainstorming. We both been converting MP3s to the AAC files Live 365 requires (a total pain in the ass) & poring over the library.

My first show airs sometime tomorrow!

Time to sleep.

Cheers,

Bruce McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment